Saturday, November 1, 2014

Every Day I’m Shufflin’

If I were asked to describe the soundtrack playing in the background of my life, it would have to be “Party Rock Anthem” by LMFAO. You might recognize it from Kia’s “Hamsters” commercials a couple years back, or the oft-repeated chorus: “Party rock is in the house tonight/Everybody just have a good time.”

The Kia spots sold a lot of cars and the original music video is fast approaching 775 million hits on YouTube. Some people love the music. Some people love the video. Some people might even love the hamsters. Anything is possible. I love the part of the song when the music stops and the singer says, “Every day I’m shufflin’.”

Well, I have adopted that as my personal theme. I used to say I spent every day hustling. “Shufflin’” is more high-energy, more focused and even more intense.

The end of 2014 and first few months of the new year will bring more client meetings and, of course, I will continue to write my blog and post. Every day in between, I am in my home office, every day, I’m making sales calls, every day, I’m shufflin’. Do you get it now?


No comments:

Post a Comment