Monday, May 9, 2016

Motivational Monday :-)‏

This says it all.


And don't forget THAT!! You are the one who makes it happen, YOU are the
one that is already up an on the computer, and YOU are the one who opened
this email, willing to take support to have a GREAT WEEK

Make a list, mark things off you do and then celebrate your successes!!

YOU ARE the most awesome person n your life today and forever actually!

Make is a GREAT week!!

cheers,
Uncle 'D'

p.s. On a personal note... I just pasted a picture of "Mighty Mouse" in my office.
I know he isn't the most popular and if you are under 40 you may not remember
him, but for me, I see that picture and it brings up all kind of "hero" feelings, and,
frankly I will use what I can get, even if it is a tiny mouse with a cap! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment