Saturday, December 31, 2016

Ways I FAILED My Way To Success - Happy New Year!

I expect to fail 100+ times in 2017. Some of these failures are going to be EXPENSIVE. Many are going to be PAINFUL. But all are going to be necessary. Why?
To achieve GREATNESS you have to risk.
To reach a high level of success, you have to be willing to mess up, fall down, and get dirty.
Now let me be clear. I don't like failure. But I do LOVE what occasionally comes INSTEAD of it. Those few times you hit a home-run, knocking that ball out of the park. The occasions when you stretch farther than you thought you could......and instead of missing you reach what was once an unthinkable goal. Failure is the price we all pay for success.
I wish you a Happy New Year. 
Stay focused on your goals - and don't be afraid to go for your dreams in 2017!
~ Uncle 'D'

No comments:

Post a Comment