Monday, October 14, 2019

Who are you?


I don't mean what's your name, but who are you? 


What was the first name that you thought of? 

Your job title? 

The company you work for? 

Was it mom, dad, husband, wife, child, something else family related? 

Something else? 

The title that first comes to mind might feel like the most important one to you. It's actually the one that is most important right now. 

In any given day, I look at myself as a husband, father, poppy, director, leader, team member, nerd, etc. 

Right now? I'm a writer, using my platform to make other people think, maybe change their thinking, maybe clarify their thinking. 

In a little while, I'll be a student, studying different topics so that I can learn them well enough to be a teacher. 

Let me ask again. 

Who are you? 

- Doug Myrick

No comments:

Post a Comment