Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Bait the hook 🎣 to land your dream job


“Being on LinkedIn" without doing the right activities is like casting a hook into the ocean with no bait and hoping you’ll catch a fish.
You'll stay hungry.

Yet I hear countless times from job seekers, “I am on LinkedIn. But I'm not getting any interviews.”

That's like saying, “I'm standing at the bar but I don't have any marriage proposals yet.”

You gotta work that bar! And initiate some conversation too.

You must put bait on that hook... and put it in the ocean....

If you're on LinkedIn, you have to work it to find contacts to reach out to and make conversation. You can't just think your profile is going to magically produce interviews or offers for you.

I am a leading expert on how to optimize your LinkedIn Profile so recruiters & hiring managers want to talk to you and how you can find those hiring managers in the first place!

I can also show you how to make the best impression when they view your profile.

But don’t let me tell you I am the right expert to show you how to do this, let me prove it.

- Doug Myrick 

No comments:

Post a Comment