Wednesday, July 29, 2020

What does "live like you were dying" mean to you?

First, I hope you're safe during these unprecedented time we live in.

But the Tim McGraw song titled "Live Like You Were Dying" is relevant to us all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=_9TShlMkQnc&feature=emb_logo

You may remeber that part of the song goes like this...

"I went sky divin',
I went rocky mountain climbin',
I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named Fumanchu.
And I loved deeper,
And I spoke sweeter,
And I gave forgiveness I'd been denying."

And he said, "Someday I hope you get the chance to live like you were dying."

Why do I bring this up?

Because you need to live like you were dying too.

You need to start chasing, and living, your dreams today...don't wait until tomorrow.



Doug Myrick Insurance Policy Centres LLC 305.941.3684 | www.dougmyrick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment