Saturday, November 28, 2020

I Can't Believe it's Thanksgiving Weekend

 

I find myself feeling a little emotional and a whole lot grateful. First of all, I want to thank all of my team at Colonial Life that continually makes me look good and take care of our clients like no one else in the voluntary benefits business. I also want to thank all of the consultants, vendors, PR partners, and "masters of our universe" that make the machine run, so I can stay in my lane and do the part I love to do, talk insurance!

And of course, I want to do a quick shout out to my home team. Kathy, I'm so thankful to have you as my wife of three years. And, to my daughter Molly, grandson Lucas, granddaughters Jayna & Delilah, I'm blessed to be a part of your lives.
During a year that has been a tough one for our country and many families, it is a privilege to do good work. I'm honored if you've looked to my team and me to help you feel secure about your lifestyle or for ways to take care of your families. We're humbled by the trust you have instilled in us to guide you about your future financial security.
So, if you're out there reading this during the most giant inbox swirl of the year, wow. High-fives and love to our wonderful clients that put up with my brutally honest approach and tone. Your best interests are always at the forefront of everything we do. And, two-way conversations with you via calls or comments are what make it fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment