Saturday, December 26, 2020

Yippee-Ki-Yay...2020!

I was gonna drop an F-Bomb there, buuuuut figured that was a little too far for the day after Christmas even for me. Seriously though, you're reading this Christmas weekend? You're indeed one of my Die Hard fans. I LOVE IT. Sorry Hallmark Channel. Die Hard is my preferred genre of Christmas movies. Although, it is a family love story, and the guy gets the girl in the end after triumphing over the meddling sick bad guy.

Of course, I totally see myself as the action hero of the IPTV industry because I'm out here as the fly in the ointment, monkey in the wrench, pain in the ass to the cable companies that cringe every time I pull back the curtain. This week's post is no different. We're talking about cutting-the-cord. And there is no villain in this story. I'm a fan of cable options and think it's a needed player in your channel line up. Listen and watch on for the pros and cons of cord-cutting, and don't say I never walked on broken glass for you. I'm being dramatic, cuz you know I love stickin' it to the big boxes.

To wrap up the holiday marketing jingles, read this week's blog about a 'few of my favorite things' about Quality Stream TV (QSTV) like our trials, number of live TV channels, cutting-the-cable, and not to mention the savings. Ho ho ho Santa Baby, that's sexy IPTV stuff!

Time for the real thing. All you gotta do is pull the trigger with QSTV.

Doug

http://www.QSTVPlus.com 

Email: sales@QSTVPlus.com 

Call or text: 941.979.1101

No comments:

Post a Comment