Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda

Today, I want to talk about how you can create the most memorable experience with your customers. 
 
Ready for it?
 
Turn your “should’s” into “musts”.
 
That’s right.  As I have heard before, stop “shoulding” on yourself by substituting the word “must” for “should”.
 
I cannot tell you how many times I have heard Business Owners say to me “I should put on a seminar. I should call three to five customers a day. I should mail out more personal thank you notes.  I should see about doing something different this year.”
 
Now, let’s try that again.  If you want to receive results in your business, say this instead, “I must put on a seminar.  I must call three to five customers a day.  I must mail out more personal thank you notes.  I must DO something different this year.”
 
When you do this, you are opening yourself and your business up to the OPPORTUNITIES to show your customers your utmost appreciation. 
 
Most good ideas are simple.  This is one of those simple ideas. 
 
So many of my mentors as well as myself have simply modeled their most effective actions after other successful business owners. 

When you discover these concepts that are used by other successors,
 you are creating the direct effects of compiling lifelong learning into days.
 
This is how you work smarter instead of harder.  This is how you can achieve half the time it would take you if you were to go it alone. 
 
Tell yourself you must commit to lifelong learning and your results will reflect success that was not at all difficult to come by.
 
As Thomas Edison stated:
 
“If we did all the things in life we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.”
 
To Your Success,

- Uncle "D" 

No comments:

Post a Comment