Thursday, November 28, 2019

A Special Note From Doug Myrick:

I have a lot of people to say Thank You to this year.

Thank you... to all the people who have invested in our services. It is a great pleasure to work with you.

Thank You... to all our loyal clients who are recommending us to other friends and family. We greatly appreciate it!

Thank you... to the clients who have given their valuable time to talk to people who are considering working with us. Your generosity has helped us. While helping a lot of people succeed in their business and personal lives.

Thank you... to the clients who have taken time to send us a testimonial and their success story. However, we would like to hear from you! Please send your testimonial or success story to doug@dougmyrick.com.

I especially want to thank my loving wife, Kathy... and all my family for their encouragement and support over the years!

And to my daughter Molly Myrick... and to my grandson Lucas... I appreciate all that you do. I could not and would not want to do this without you.

And I Greatly Appreciate All Of Your Prayers!

But, most of all I want to thank everyone who has been praying for me over the past 2 years. Because, on December 28, 2017... I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. However, today I have no evidence of cancer!
And, for any of you that are also dealing with cancer, or know someone who is dealing with cancer... I highly recommend HCA Healthcare. Because I don't know if I would be here today except for their help. HCA offers a lot more than just Chemo Treatments and Surgery. They are some of the friendliest and most supportive people I have ever met. If you have any questions about HCA or just need someone to talk to... then do not hesitate to give me a call! 941-661-9323

Doug Myrick


No comments:

Post a Comment