Saturday, March 21, 2020

Are You Still Paying for Cable/Satellite Service?


People are looking to save money now more than ever.
Canceling your cable/satellite service is a quick way to save a large chunk of money each month.

As reported two weeks ago, the average U.S. cable bill now exceeds $200 per month! This is nuts.
Below you will find my personal setup that I've used for the past 4 years.

I estimate that this solution has saved me over $8,000. Plus, I have access to much more content than I did with my overpriced cable package.

SERVICES THAT I CURRENTLY PAY FOR
IPVanish VPN - $3.25 per month (with current spring promo)

Quality Stream TV IPTV (also referred to as QSTV) - $25.00 per month/billed annually $299.00 - this is what I use for live TV channels, PPV, sports, etc.
Total = $28.25per month

When registering for any IPTV service, make sure that you input a valid email address as this is where installation instructions will be sent.
Our IPTV recommendation via the link, Quality Stream for Live Wi-Fi TV.

- Doug Myrick

No comments:

Post a Comment