Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Secret To Producer Motivation

Motivation.... Producer Motivation....

As an Iowa farm-boy, I grew up eating fried eggs, bacon, biscuits and cream gravy for breakfast.

If it was up to me, I probably wouldn't stop. I flat-out love breakfast!

But, when my doctor did the cholesterol test and my numbers were high, I admit, I made a decision and changed the way I eat.

I eat more salad, less fried foods and I even exercise more.

All because the doctor showed me the path I was on and the impact it would have on me and my family if I kept up my harmful ways. I am highly motivated to eat better.

I'm guessing you want more motivated producers.

How many of them know exactly how much money they need to save annually to fund their kids' cars, weddings and universities, plus their own retirement?

I've got a bet for you and I'm throwing five dollars in the pot and will give you 2:1 odds.

Go ask your producers how much money they have to save every year to accomplish funding all of that. I'm betting that 80% of them do not know.

What if they did? What impact would that have on their new business production and their desire to grow their books?

Uncle "D"

No comments:

Post a Comment